The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 04-22-2018, 07:37 AM

Default Goodall RGC Redwood/Rosewood with K&K pure mini—Sold Pending Payment

Gorgeous Redwood over Rosewood Goodall Grand Concert. Purchased 6 years ago from Maple Street Guitars in Atlanta. This guitar really sings beautifully when strummed but really finds its sweet spot when played finger style. I have transitioned playing styles and am mainly a strummer so looking to find something new. The redwood over rosewood combo is spectacular and one that I highly recommend to anyone seeking a warm and well balanced sound. This guitar sustains extremely well and seems like it doesn’t end for days! I also recently had a K&K pure mini installed so you have the option to plug in if needed.*

Price: $3675 PP FF and Shipped

I am listing basically everything I have right now as my son was born premature in December and the bills keep rolling in! I would not be selling otherwise.

Specs:
1.75” Nut Width
25.5” Scale Length
2.25” Saddle Spacing

Condition: I rated this Guitar as very good as it has a couple small impressions on the top about the size of a pen tip. These were impossible to photograph and can only be seen in direct light at the right angle. The most noticeable is right under the strings near the bridge. There are a couple small marks on the headstock you can see in the pics. The frets have just been crowned and polished as seen in the pics. The back also has a small scratch near the very bottom as seen in the pics. Overall the guitar is in very good condition and ready to be played and loved.

Feel free to contact me at +19522003060 or through this thread if you have any questions.

Last edited by Schzacj; 04-27-2018 at 09:00 AM.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:18 PM

May entertain some offers if the price is right...Please no low ball offers. Bump to the top.
Old 04-24-2018, 04:18 PM

Bump to the to top
Old 04-25-2018, 07:30 PM

Bumpity bump
Old 04-27-2018, 07:31 AM

Price drop bump. $3400 PP Friends and Family, includes fully insured FedEx Ground Shipping

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars