The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 04-25-2018, 01:14 PM

Default Shadow Stompin' Bass Pedal-Microphonic Sounding

Hey, I just bought one of these off of Reverb. It came arrived today. It is highly microphonic. No matter where I tap, and lightly tap on the pedal (wood sides, front, back or the pad that attaches with Velcro) it comes out of the amp/PA, and loudly.

Back in 2016 Davis Webb in Toronto posted a thread praising the pedal. David if you are out there please chime in.

Have any of you experienced this with this pedal? I thought the sound it would produce would be from stomping on the top. The way it reacts now is like tapping on a very microphonic guitar pickup.

Last edited by Mking; 04-25-2018 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Better explain the post
Old 04-29-2018, 07:35 AM

I had one and hated it. Porchboard Bass is much better or go with the new Boss/Roland pedal.
Old 04-30-2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNO View Post
I had one and hated it. Porchboard Bass is much better or go with the new Boss/Roland pedal.
Well finally after 134 views I get a response. Thank you, I appreciate the info. Take care!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification