The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 03-28-2018, 04:17 PM

Default Need help with Grizzly radius neck attachment

Hi Guys, I recently moved my shop, and during the move I lost the sled to my grizzly radius sanding attachment. The model is G0577, and goes on the 80" belt sander. I have a metal shop and I'm trying to reproduce the sled. Does anyone have one of these, who would be willing to take a measurement of the length of the bottom rail where the fret board attaches, and the length and thickness of the round rod connecting the two swing arms? Also need the length of the 1" round pivot adjusters that the collars are on. And the thickness of the collars. I really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-02-2018, 06:11 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by docwelby View Post
Hi Guys, I recently moved my shop, and during the move I lost the sled to my grizzly radius sanding attachment. The model is G0577, and goes on the 80" belt sander. I have a metal shop and I'm trying to reproduce the sled. Does anyone have one of these, who would be willing to take a measurement of the length of the bottom rail where the fret board attaches, and the length and thickness of the round rod connecting the two swing arms? Also need the length of the 1" round pivot adjusters that the collars are on. And the thickness of the collars. I really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

I see that you have a metal shop and would like to make your own but, I’d like to just mention that I’ve found Grizzly is pretty reasonable on their replacement parts. You may want to price it with them before putting the time in making one.

"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking".
Steven Wright

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair