The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 12-17-2012, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob1131 View Post
Nice clean graphics and neat layout...everything loaded smoothly! Nice job on this, Mau! I always enjoy your music and now I am a fan of your photography. I like the composition and perspective of each shot.
Thanks Bob!

I'm not much of a technician so I only chose the pictures that didn't look "funny" or "crooked".

My favourite shot was taken on a highway in LA. I was able to take a really clean picture as we were stuck in traffic (big surprise)...
Old 12-17-2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noledog View Post
As I expected when I clicked in; done with class and beauty.
Well done Mau, your a man of many gifts.

I will enjoy many hours on your site, THANKS!

eric
Thanks, Eric!

I could build you something if you're interested in having your own space. I like doing this kind of work and it wouldn't take me very long.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCharter View Post
Thanks!

A guitar from Kathy Wingert would be great indeed. I'm actually having Harvey Leach build me a guitar with orchids -- although my guitar won't be fuchsia of course... LOL

BTW I've had my tickets for Minneapolis for a few days now...

Merry Christmas to you as well!
When I bought my Olson SJ I was torn between the Olson SJ and a Wingert build. I found an Olson SJ used local and bought it without a second thought. I am 100% happy with my choice to go Olson and had the $$$ for just one and not both. The Wingert guitars really look good to me but alas my Wife seems to think one more might put us on dog food. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-17-2012, 11:20 AM

M....
Really nice job on the website, very classy. I was able to navigate the entire site without frustration (and I'm easily frustrated!). Great photography and wonderful music!

Willie

P.S. You know you need a Stratocaster to round out the electric stable (I'm just sayin')!

https://soundcloud.com/willie-johnson-jr

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell