The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 10:01 PM
Charter Member

Talking Copperhead F Mandolin. Varnish Finish & Amazing

Reluctantly, have decided to sell my amazing and very tough to find Copperhead F Mandolin with a beautiful varnish finish.
I’ve had many Mando’s through the years and this one is simply amazing in sound, sustain and playability. If you’ve seen any of the testimonials on these Copperheads, you know exactly what I mean. I’ve updated the case to a Calton and it will keep it very safe. The price for the Copperhead and Calton Case is $4050 with the buyer to pay shipping and any fees.
If you choose to stay with the Travelite case the price will be $3500 plus shipping and fees.

This is a terrific deal for a Varnish F mando and very difficult to find. Here is the prior owners thoughts....

Jason Harshbarger from Highland Stringed Instruments in Cincinnati, Oh built this very fine F model mandolin in January of 2012. Serial #049. It has a red spruce top, maple back and sides, 1 3/16" nut width, fancy inlays in the ebony headstock with blank fingerboard. Sound is incredible and playability is just great. These do not come up very often as there were only a handful made. Comes with the original padded Travelite case with hygrometer that Jason put this in when new.

Has some play wear on the hand rubbed varnish finish (as to be expected). This type of finish is very delicate and also gives the mandolin a very vintage look.
Have many pics... just email with any questions or for pics. Blessings to all, Bob
Old 02-26-2019, 10:43 AM
Charter Member

Default pictures

finally got some pics to load
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3411.jpg (50.9 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3406.jpg (48.5 KB, 175 views)
Old 03-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Charter Member

Default another pic

another picture........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0.jpg (32.1 KB, 122 views)
Old 03-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Charter Member

Talking SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! MANY THANKS AGF!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other