The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 03-26-2010, 06:47 PM

Thanks for the comments.

I won't be working on this guitar for possibly 2+ months due to a massive demand at work. I have been working 14+ hour days for the last few weeks (and more to come) and basically spend my spare time in the gym (job requirement really) and sleeping.

It's a shame as I have come across some great woods for a second build at a stupidly low price from a seller who was trying to get out of the guitar supply business due to demands for his wood in other areas.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:17 PM

First let me say- WOW! Way to keep pushing on after the circumstances you've gone through. Very cool and I will continue to follow this build. Been lurking for the last couple months and its nice to be able to reply to some threads!
I know how the day job can just sap the energy right out of you. I don't even feel like working on my guitar M-F after work's 8 to 10 hour shifts but when the weekends roll around I'll gladly put in 20+ hours every time...and boy does it fly!
I too am already planning build 2 before finishing #1.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair