The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-06-2016, 12:25 PM

Default Breedlove D200 SMP vs LAG T300d

I am looking to buy one of these guitars soon. I'm just looking for a cheap acoustic that sounds nice, most bang for my buck sort of thing. I'm really an electric player that dabbles in acoustic from time to time. I have played both guitars and I'm pretty sold either way. I'm just looking for some insight if anybody has any for either of these guitars.

The LAG I have found is a b stock for about $215. The Breedlove is lightly used for about $175. The Breedlove that I played was set up a lot better and played beautifully. I liked the LAG, but the shop I played one at doesn't keep their guitars the cleanest or as set up.

I am posting this to find if anybody has any experience with either of these guitars that can tell me of any common issues or unknown defects in the design of either of these guitars that might make one more desirable over the other.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
breedlove, cheap guitar, lag