The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 05-16-2020, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed62 View Post
Thanks to this thread I now have a sable making its way to my home !!!.....should be here on Tuesday.....Only problem is the wifey doesn't know yet …..Waiting for the right time to break the news to her...lol
Congrats, I've been playing the Sable almost exclusively since I got it. I have a lot of other nice guitars both wood and carbon fiber but there's something about the Sable tone that I really love. I'm thinking about finally parting ways with my wood guitars. We shall see what happens.
Old 05-16-2020, 02:13 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarLuva View Post
Congrats, I've been playing the Sable almost exclusively since I got it. I have a lot of other nice guitars both wood and carbon fiber but there's something about the Sable tone that I really love. I'm thinking about finally parting ways with my wood guitars. We shall see what happens.
Interesting. I have had the exact same reaction and considerations. However, with this whole COVID-19 thing, I am going to wait to see how things turn out. If we end up staying at home a lot more, then I just may want to hang on to my guitars for the diversity so that it seems as if I am having a NGD just by visiting those guitars I don't often play since getting the Sable.

Tony

"Alexa, where's my stuff?"
- Anxiously waiting...
Old 05-16-2020, 05:06 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeltrans View Post
Interesting. I have had the exact same reaction and considerations. However, with this whole COVID-19 thing, I am going to wait to see how things turn out. If we end up staying at home a lot more, then I just may want to hang on to my guitars for the diversity so that it seems as if I am having a NGD just by visiting those guitars I don't often play since getting the Sable.

Tony
Yeah I like the idea of diversity for sure. I'll have a hard time trying to part with my Gibson songwriter as I had it for so long and it survived my last purge.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber