The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 12-01-2019, 10:45 AM

Default Breedlove Masterclass Northwest Classic

Mint Condition 2005 Breedlove Masterclass Northwest Classic
Breedlove Northwest Classic in mint condition. Original owner, purchased new in 2005. A Masterclass guitar built and signed in 2005 by Kim Breedlove during the apex of Breedlove’s luthiery history. The tone is amazing with full fidelity and responsive bass. Excellent for the fingerstyle player. Serial # 7649. Original owner.
This concert sized body has a Sitka spruce top with highly flamed Myrtle wood and Walnut binding. The figure in the wood is truly beautiful in the gloss finish. It has a Maple neck with ebony fretboard. The fretboard is inlaid with Inuit and First Peoples designs that echo the source of the woods – the Pacific Northwest. The rosette is inlaid with abalone. Nut width is 1 ¾”. I have kept in a humidity controlled and smoke free environment.
The instrument is flawless as if it were delivered yesterday. It comes with the original heavy duty padded Breedlove case. I am sure that you will love this instrument as I have. A new NW classic is listed at $5332 on the Breedlove site. This is a great opportunity to own a Masterclass Breedlove Northwest for only $3100 plus shipping.

https://oi44.photobucket.com/albums/...psfyd0uj0c.jpg

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
breedlove, fingerstyle, northwest classic