The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-02-2016, 07:57 AM

Default 2013 Martin OM-21

SOLD OFF FORUM

Hi All,

Selling/trading my 2013 Martin OM-21. I'm the 2nd owner, previous owner had a Greven pickguard installed but it didn't line up very well with the rosette. I purchased a new authentic Martin OM pickguard through Elderly and had my guitar tech replace it (Steve Koenke formerly with Lark Street Music for 8 years). He also did the setup, slotted the bridge and installed unslotted Antique Acoustic bridge pins and end pin also from Elderly.

It's in excellent condition, frets are in great shape, no strap button, no blemishes to speak of aside from normal play wear, some swirling from wiping the guitar down etc. Never gigged, always humidified in it's case in winter and always kept in it's case when not being played. The OHSC has 2 or 3 small scuffs but thats it. Also, guitar is currently sporting a new set of Monel strings in light guage.

The ony reason for the sale is that this guitar has not been getting much play since I got my new D-18 last year.

Link to my local CL and Reverb ads below. Additional pictures can be emailed to anyone interested. Offered to AGF Members at $1600 OBO plus $50 insured ground shipping in CONUS. All forum rules apply. I would also trade for a recent Gibson J45, American Standard Telecaster, '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue or 65' Princeton Reverb Reissue +/- cash. However, for trades I would prefer a local deal (within an hour or so of zip code 07003) so that both parties can play and inspect the gear before committing.

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/msg/5587236392.html

https://reverb.com/item/2260146-mart...1-2013-natural

akhan

Last edited by akhan; 06-04-2016 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:54 AM

Weekend bump.

akhan

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
eir, gibson, j45, martin, rosewood