The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 08-06-2009, 05:12 PM

Default Anyone use this super huge guitar method? any good?

http://www.learnandmaster.com/guitar/#content
Just curious if anyone has bought this and if you think it's worth the price.
Good stuff or not?
Old 08-06-2009, 05:43 PM

It was discussed here a few months ago, and I still pretty much stand by what I wrote about it then. The thread may be found at http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...ighlight=krenz

If you choose to hit the "Search" button, either here or on some other guitar-related website, the guy who offers the course is Steve Krenz. It's probably easiest to just do a search for "krenz." Or, if doing a Google search, do it on something like "learn master guitar krenz." Lots of reviews of the course out there. Most of them favorable.

I'm not sure exactly why you're calling it a super huge guitar method. Maybe because at 20 DVDs (and a couple of books, a few CDs, a variety of active online forums, and some bonus study material available for download from its website) it's somewhat more comprehensive than are most of the "Learn to Play Guitar" book+CD offerings out there.
--
Michael
Old 08-06-2009, 06:00 PM

Hey thanks for the link and the info. Ok, calling it super huge may have been a bit of an over statement but it's definately larger than some of the guitar methods out there, and a bit more costly. But compared to spending close to a grand for a year's worth of guitar lessons, if it's any good it would be worth it.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write