The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-27-2024, 12:30 AM

Exclamation Custom shop martin recent discount experience

Has anyone ordered a Martin custom shop recently? What’s been your experience for what level of discount one could reasonably expect?
Old 02-27-2024, 06:08 AM
Charter Member

Mark@Reno's is one of the most experience dealers in Martin Custom Shop guitars. If you look at his website you'll see dozens of Custom Shop guitars available. He'll give you a nice discount on those if you ask. He also give 20% on a CS order that you place.

I bought one of his customs in September, a D-18 Adirondack, and I liked it so much that I ordered a Grand Jumbo 28 from him in December. I got a great price, and I'm really looking forward to getting that guitar sometime this summer.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:07 PM
Charter Member

I agree with @lowrider. Mark at Reno's is excellent to deal with and offers great pricing on custom shop orders. I've ordered two customs from him. The second was ordered just last week. Give him a call. You'll be glad you did.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion