The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-28-2019, 03:51 PM

Default Looking for a Yamaha A-series dealer in Northern WV, Southwestern PA, or Eastern Ohio

I apologize if this violates terms of service, for this board, and if so, please feel free to delete.

I am looking for a Yamaha A-series dealer in Northern WV, SW PA, or Eastern Ohio. The Yamaha website doesn't appear to have a good range search, and only uses zip codes, unless I am using it incorrectly.

I am looking for a shop that carries the A5R and possibly the A3R. My Sweetwater rep is being non-responsive, and I'd really prefer to play something before buying it anywhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions on who may carry these guitars? Thanks a lot.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:42 PM

Motter's Music in Canfield, Ohio used to carry them. That's where I got my A5R and AC3R from. They are under a different name now and no long carry higher end Yamaha guitars.

Sorry I can't say who stocks the higher end Yamaha models. GC and Sam Ash have the A1/AC1 models. In Hermitage, Mike's Music is a Yamaha dealer and carry some of the mid level electric guitars. Maybe try them.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
a3r, a5r, dealer, yamaha