The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 09-16-2019, 04:43 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winzzy View Post
Let me just clarify, it is incredibly comfortable period. It is possibly the most comfortable full size guitar I have played period. The for it's size comment is just because it is visually huge when looking at it alone and it so much more comfortable that it has any right to be.

The x30 fits your lap like your favorite pair if worn in shoes. I am positive no small amount of witchcraft went into it's design process.
I gotta play one, but I don’t really want to until I’m very close to being able to buy one because why torture myself...
Old 09-16-2019, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysachs View Post
I gotta play one, but I don’t really want to until I’m very close to being able to buy one because why torture myself...

Your are welcome to come by and not play mine.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 09-16-2019, 06:18 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramster View Post
Your are welcome to come by and not play mine.
Well, I grew up in your neck of the woods (Tucson, though, not Phoenix) and I still have good friends out there, but I don't get back to AZ that often anymore. But if I do in the next couple of years, I'll be in touch. And thanks for the offer - I love to go not play nice guitars!
Old 09-16-2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
I understand that haha.
Old 09-16-2019, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Well, I grew up in your neck of the woods (Tucson, though, not Phoenix) and I still have good friends out there, but I don't get back to AZ that often anymore. But if I do in the next couple of years, I'll be in touch. And thanks for the offer - I love to go not play nice guitars!
I was in Tucson this past weekend shooting some photos... I drove back early Sunday as a certain somebody wanted to have at a couple guitars... worth the drive for sure.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 09-17-2019, 09:15 AM
Guest 928

Winzzi;

Well, we've given you a number of possible and improbable solutions to your guitar lust. Most of us on this forum have shared your situation at one time or another. We've sort of enjoyed poking fun at a novice gasser, and you've been a good sport.

I think the most common solution, one that works, is patience. Such patience begins with putting aside the money, bit by bit. The process continues with keeping an eye on the reviews, the prices, and any used guitars that may come onto the market.

The solution may also involve Saki. Having been through the process (along with the waiting time between the order and the delivery), I have set up an Air Still to facilitate my patience. Keeps my mind off of just about everything.
Old 09-17-2019, 09:23 AM

A wise man and good advice certainly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Winzzi;

Well, we've given you a number of possible and improbable solutions to your guitar lust. Most of us on this forum have shared your situation at one time or another. We've sort of enjoyed poking fun at a novice gasser, and you've been a good sport.

I think the most common solution, one that works, is patience. Such patience begins with putting aside the money, bit by bit. The process continues with keeping an eye on the reviews, the prices, and any used guitars that may come onto the market.

The solution may also involve Saki. Having been through the process (along with the waiting time between the order and the delivery), I have set up an Air Still to facilitate my patience. Keeps my mind off of just about everything.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber