The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Old 02-23-2023, 08:02 AM
Charter Member

Default Gibson Hummingbird 2003

My much loved Gibson Hummingbird, which was born on January 4th 2003. This has been my gigging guitar for many years and sounds just as you'd expect it to sound. And that's the point. I've 'played it in', so you don't have to wait for the guitar to 'open up'. Only ever came out for gigs and always kept in the case at home and guarded when out at the gigs. Signs of lacquer cracks (which only adds to the mojo) but no dents or dings anywhere and structurally sound. I only ever finger-picked, so minimal scratches on the pick guard (I'm the second owner, having purchased it back in March 2016). Pick-up fitted is charged by a Mi-Si system which means that you don't have to worry about replacing batteries in a pouch inside the guitar. Simply plug in to the wall for 60 secs and the pick-up's good for up to 8 hours. Original Gibson case included. Come and try before you buy! :-) Price £2,500 I live in Bewdley, Worcestershire, UK Hummer 1.jpg

Hummer 2.jpg

Hummer 7.jpg

Last edited by Doodles; 02-23-2023 at 08:08 AM. Reason: spelling

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)