The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 03-21-2023, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenza View Post
Hello Paul. I'm pretty sure your symptoms could be relieved by reflexology sessions. I've used reflexology many times when mainstream therapies weren't helping, and have always had good results. You can find a qualified practitioner, near you by consulting an accredited School of Reflexology

Many people use acupuncture for pain relief, too, tho I've no personal experience of that.

I hope you're soon well and able to play again.
Hi Firenza, thanks for your thoughts. I’ll certainly look into reflexology and acupuncture options. Take care Paul
Old 03-21-2023, 11:04 AM
Charter Member

When I entered into chemo, I spoke to my Oncologist about side effects. She informed me about the issues with neuropathy. I told her I played guitar and asked about options. She did some research and came back with a shorter plan of treatment that would give significantly less neuropathy with only a very small increase in risk. We did that. I am six years clear. Talk to your Oncologist. There may be options you could weigh.

Lee
Old 03-22-2023, 03:21 AM

Many thanks Lee. I will do. Glad you’re well now

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write