The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-30-2019, 03:25 PM
Charter Member

Default Sale on Stefan Grossman Site - Ends 4/7

Hi guys,

I might be passing this along a bit late but just thought to do it now for anybody that's interested. There's a sale on pretty much all of Tom Feldmann's instructional videos over at Stefan Grossman's guitarvideos.com through 4/7. Lot's of bottle-neck blues stuff. Just thought I'd pass it along for anyone interested.

On a side-note, I just ordered and had a couple snafus with my order (due to my carelessness at checkout) and they came through with great customer service.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:41 PM
Charter Member

Had Tom as an instructor at Fur Peace last Summer and a great player and a great guy.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlesschorus View Post
There's a sale on pretty much all of Tom Feldmann's instructional videos .....
I have a couple. Feldmann is great at reverse-engineering blues styles. Recommended.
Old 03-31-2019, 08:48 PM

I picked up his Skip James instructional DVD. Was looking to get the 2 Fahey videos, and they have a buy 3, get one free, so all I needed was one more and I'd get an extra free. Got one of the Grossman ragtime picking videos as well. I would love to have collected a bunch of the Feldman videos actually, but I think I'll have my hands full for quite awhile with the ones I got.

Time to learn to play!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion