The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 12-20-2015, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCharter View Post
I think the "off-topic" posts were untimely at best and rather disgraceful considering the context.

The OP has been extremely good-natured and amiable throughout this thread. A true gentleman.

From the photos, the craftsmanship looks pretty good. Congratulations on your new guitar.
Well thank you..
"The definition of a Gentleman is a man who can play the bagpipes but doesn't"...I hope that I satisfy that definition.
Thanks also to the Revelator..oops sorry Mr Moderator .. getting a bit biblical at times on this thread.. It seems to me that this manufacturer/builder wanted to put a good quality product into the market to be accessible to the many, and not just the fortunate few...I wish them all the luck for the future.

Acoustics Taylor410CE with Aura onboard, Takamine EAN CE split saddle Seagull S6 and Baggs M1, KYairi WY1K Koa CE,Jay Buckey Fanfret Grand Auditorium cutaway with LR baggs Anthem -True-mic.Goman FanFret with Dtar wavelength.
Electric Stuff:- JTV-59P, JTV-69, Strat USA Amps:LR Baggs Acoustic Reference,Fishman Performer,Zinky 18watt Valve combo, LittleRock&C7.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:09 PM
FKA matthewpartrick :)

Insert Banjo for bagpipes and the joke becomes universal!
Old 01-20-2016, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCard View Post
Very interesting thread. Pappywatts, do you have any soundclips available of the Gomans guitar you own? How is the build quality?

Well further to the request for what's it sound like, after trying out irig, garageband, and all the other cheapies recpro and so-on...why are they all so sample crazy...lol.
Anyway...
got an apogee mic 96k very cheap...!!!, and the auria pro app , hooked it all up to an old ipad, through the solstice and output to a 2x12 roland amp, took a while just to do a simple recording and get my head around the software...

So simple is as simple does here's some doodling..can't guarantee what it sounds like at your end..sounds alright here...please excuse the fumbly playing style.

https://soundcloud.com/pappywatts/new-project-1guitar-1

Acoustics Taylor410CE with Aura onboard, Takamine EAN CE split saddle Seagull S6 and Baggs M1, KYairi WY1K Koa CE,Jay Buckey Fanfret Grand Auditorium cutaway with LR baggs Anthem -True-mic.Goman FanFret with Dtar wavelength.
Electric Stuff:- JTV-59P, JTV-69, Strat USA Amps:LR Baggs Acoustic Reference,Fishman Performer,Zinky 18watt Valve combo, LittleRock&C7.

Last edited by pappywatts; 01-21-2016 at 05:08 AM.
Old 12-15-2016, 05:18 AM

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...fd&oe=58BA7CA3

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop