The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 05-07-2010, 03:53 PM

Default Hurraaaa - finally my acoustic CD is ready

Finally! My first acoustic CD has arrived from the manufacturer. I have checked each piece and yes each CD contais 13.5 songs. I have produced this CD on my own with some great help of Joerg Kramer, who has helped mixing and mastering my music.

As some of you know most of my music is very relaxed and so you will not find any shredding or AC/DC stuff. But thanks to Silje Nergaard you will find my version of her wonderful song "Lullaby to Erle", featuring Elke Diepenbeck on vocals. Most of the music I have written by myself. Some of the tunes you know from postings here and thanks to all your great input the music grew.

Making a CD is kind of a long journey and so I travelled from mediterranean ideas over to celtic themes and to nordic songs. Generally music is such an endless journey. And I think that's what makes it so enjoyable.

Who ever wants to take part in this little trip (some showed interest in earlier threads) is welcome to order a CD via Email (mailto:[email protected] ) . Cost of the CD is 13,50 Euro incl. postage within the EU. For orders outside the EU I will find out the charges.

Roland Kalus

https://rolandkalus.bandcamp.com/alb...le-autumn-blue
Mcilroy ASP30C
Björn Welsch 000 12fret
Martin Duwe OM 12fret Cut
Stevens OM-P

Martin Duwe Crossover
Gibson L48
AER Amps and PA-Systems
Old 05-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Charter Member

Congrats and good luck with sales.

"Reality is that which when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Woods hands pick by eye and ear
Made to one with pride and love
To be that we hold so dear
A voice from heavens above

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD