The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 01-16-2023, 01:11 AM

Default Torres style Classical by Spanish Master Luthier Manuel Adalid

On offer is this beautiful crafted Torres style classical guitar by Spanish Master Luthier Manuel Adalid (signed). There are not many of these stateside, I imported this one myself.

Built in the style of Antonio de Torres, the sound of this guitar is incredibly refined. It has that sweet Spanish tone, along with great sustain and power, as well as an excellent balance between trebles and basses. An absolute delight to play.

Hand-made all solid wood construction featuring a fine french polish European Spruce top and East Indian Rosewood back/sides. This guitar includes a tailor-made wooden hard case.

The guitar is in excellent condition with only a very common/small string mark under the bridge. Truly a fantastic specimen.

Year 2020
Scale: 650 mm
Nut: 52 mm

New these guitars sell in the 5K range. I am offering mine for a very fair price of $xxx + shipping TBD based on location. If it does not sell here I will post to Reverb for $xxx.

Link to a Toni Cotolí playing a smilar Adalid Torres guitar: https://youtu.be/FKQCvrKRVsM

Last edited by carmona_nostra; 01-25-2023 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Technical issues with poster
Old 01-17-2023, 10:54 AM

Bumpety a bump for fantastic classical for the money. Reach out if you have any questions.
Old 01-25-2023, 12:20 AM

The guitar has been sold.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
classical guitar, manuel adalid, spanish guitar, torres