The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2018, 04:27 PM
Charter Member

Default Emerald X7 - Select series SOLD

Putting this little beauty on the market. I bought this from Methos here on the AGF. I am going to link to the prior ad as Scott's pictures and description is spot on. Beautiful Pau Ferro veneer. Just a few of these offered by Emerald. The guitar is the same as when I bought it, (Excellent ++++++) though I did have a loose fret repaired and had it set up by local guitar tech whiz Jack Dillen. This little gem checks all the boxes: looks, sounds, playability, and comfortable as heck to play. Comes with a very nice Emerald gig bag. So why am I selling? I've found I really prefer bigger guitars, and I had a chance to pick up a Blackbird El Capitan.

$SOLD$ shipped to CONUS. Any payment fees are responsibility of the buyer. Please, no trade offers. Lots of deals here on the AGF so I have plenty of references if you need some.

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=488028

Thanks for taking a look and let me know if you have any questions.
Emerald X-20 Custom SS

Life's been good to me so far....

Last edited by Transylvania; 05-30-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-26-2018, 06:06 PM

Emeralds are great guitars...very versatile instruments. This one is especially fetching.

GLWTS!

Bob

(Just north of Portland)

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 503-784-9962--mobile
Old 05-26-2018, 06:50 PM
Charter Member

Previous (and first) owner here of this guitar. September Series from Emerald and just an awesome guitar. I bought it initially to tie me over until my custom woody X20 arrived and when it did I had a hard time parting with it - it's that good! But I didn't need two of them.

Also, Transylvania is a great guy to deal with. We have dealt on multiple occasions and he's a straight shooter. Buy with confidence! Awesome price, too! The prices on custom woody Emeralds has jumped significantly. This guitar will not last long.

Here's the Emerald glamor shots:

Old 05-26-2018, 08:23 PM

That sure is a good looking one!
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 05-27-2018, 03:55 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlin Bob View Post
Emeralds are great guitars...very versatile instruments. This one is especially fetching.

GLWTS!

Bob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos1979 View Post
Previous (and first) owner here of this guitar. September Series from Emerald and just an awesome guitar. I bought it initially to tie me over until my custom woody X20 arrived and when it did I had a hard time parting with it - it's that good! But I didn't need two of them.

Also, Transylvania is a great guy to deal with. We have dealt on multiple occasions and he's a straight shooter. Buy with confidence! Awesome price, too! The prices on custom woody Emeralds has jumped significantly. This guitar will not last long.

Here's the Emerald glamor shots:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramster View Post
That sure is a good looking one!

Thanks Bob. Thanks big time Scott for the endorsement and the pictures. And Kramster, I couldn't agree more. Starting to draw some interest, but obviously still here.

Treat yourself for Memorial Day--and always remember why we celebrate!
Emerald X-20 Custom SS

Old 05-29-2018, 05:57 AM
Charter Member

Tuesday bump.....
Emerald X-20 Custom SS

Old 05-29-2018, 06:58 PM

Thumbs up

Emerald X7's are outstanding guitars - I love mine (and as some of you know, I'm very picky about what stays in the stable vs moves on). Super comfy take-anywhere size, and a leave-anywhere carbon fiber build that laughs at humidity and shrugs off temp changes. The woody look on this one is incredible, almost like having a wood guitar with the convenience of carbon.

Frank is a fantastic seller - as stated, straight shooter, total integrity, and his guitars are in great condition, exactly as described. He's wonderful to work with...truly a risk-free opportunity to enjoy a great guitar.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:11 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel Cedar View Post
Emerald X7's are outstanding guitars - I love mine (and as some of you know, I'm very picky about what stays in the stable vs moves on). Super comfy take-anywhere size, and a leave-anywhere carbon fiber build that laughs at humidity and shrugs off temp changes. The woody look on this one is incredible, almost like having a wood guitar with the convenience of carbon.

Frank is a fantastic seller - as stated, straight shooter, total integrity, and his guitars are in great condition, exactly as described. He's wonderful to work with...truly a risk-free opportunity to enjoy a great guitar.
Andy. Thank you for those kind words. This little beauty is headed to the Empire State. Thanks AGF.
Emerald X-20 Custom SS

Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars