The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 04-29-2019, 01:51 PM

Default Yamaha C-330C

Not sure what the forum thinks but, man have I had fun with the Yamaha silent
nylon.. with that, I have been looking for a non-silent yamaha acoustic for a good price. I have an eye on a local C-330C from yamaha but, cant find ANYTHING online?
Does anyone know anything about this guitar or at least some sort of naming convention or equivalent?
Thanks all for your time...
Matt
Old 04-29-2019, 02:46 PM

From my quick research, it's considered a beginner level guitar. I couldn't find any spec's on it.

There's a few YouTube postings from Asia & I couldn't find any internet sellers in the U.S. All the sellers in Asia that I found had very limited information on it.

"The C Beginer's Series classic guitars provide quality materials and craftsmanship in a variety of price points. These instruments deliver excellent tonal balance with their improved woods, finishes, and thinner necks for extended comfort and playability. The C-330C is a step above the C-315".

But I couldn't find anything to support what is better.

My guess is that this particular model wasn't sold in North America.

Bottom line is; If you like it, It's a good guitar

2011 Godin Jazz model archtop
Old 04-29-2019, 03:07 PM

Ha.. cool thanks! surely found more than I did
Im really trying to get a "good" deal on a solid yamaha nylon. something I don't
mind sitting around as apposed to my Yairi that I barely take out of the case as its the nicest guitar i've ever had, and looks it. ... thanks again for your help!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical