The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 07-07-2019, 03:18 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyg View Post
This is as stunning a guitar as I have seen on these many, many pages. Not only do I admire the skill to pull this off, but the singular commitment to a design from start to finish and the ability to link all aspects of that design in exactly the right measure. Outstanding seems an understatement.
Hope the show went well.
WOW.
Thank you Billy for your kind words! I am glad to hear that my concept worked out well. The show went perfect for me and I will release some exciting news soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wren View Post
What a striking looking instrument ... absolutely love it!
Thank you David, I really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondave View Post
Great outcome and recording.... nice Max
Thank you Dave, it is always a pleasure to work with Don Latarski.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon/Tinker View Post
Max, did you yourself go to VIGF? I was across the 'street' from you but I only ever saw a young lady at the table...
Yes, I was there in person and have seen your guitars, what a bummer that we haven't met! My sister was watching the table most time on Sunday while I was showing the guitars to some interested people in some quieter places. I hope to meet you there next time!
Old 07-07-2019, 07:12 AM

Wonderful instrument Max! Truly unique looking and still retaining all of the things that make a high-quality handmade guitar a guitar, as so strongly evidenced by the recording video you posted. The guitar sounds lovely. I have to go and find more of Don's recordings now, because his playing is truly beautiful. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of your very original work!
Old 07-07-2019, 11:37 AM

Yeah, I wanted to say hi too, but only saw your sister. Bet I can guess your news
Old 09-18-2019, 03:57 AM
AGF Sponsor

I am proud to announce that this OM is now available at my new US dealer Dream Guitars!

Paul and I met at the Vancouver show and he took this guitar home with him. Make sure to check out the interview we just recently did!

https://www.dreamguitars.com/dream-g...ming-together/

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop