The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 01-01-2020, 05:49 PM

Default Bose F1 812 experiences acoustic gigs

Hello all,

My (for now) lag topic in search of a PA system.

I would like to know who uses a single Bose F1 speaker for their acoustic gigs? What are your experiences?

I know it’s heavier than other options. I want to have good sound and be able to have / use enough power.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:42 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barth1234 View Post
Hello all,

My (for now) lag topic in search of a PA system.

I would like to know who uses a single Bose F1 speaker for their acoustic gigs? What are your experiences?

I know it’s heavier than other options. I want to have good sound and be able to have / use enough power.
I've never used one, but a big selling point of this unit is its ability to physically alter the shape of the top array, for example aiming the top of the array up if you were in an amphitheatre or down if you were up on a stage with everyone below you. The EQ changes automatically to suit those shapes. I'm sure it has great sound but I've always thought if you don't play those kinds of spaces very often, you're paying for an expensive feature you wouldn't be using.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification