The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 03-15-2010, 10:23 PM

Default FREE Zoom H2 Silicone Jacket

A generous AGFer has made an interesting offer to an owner of the Zoom H2 digital recorder. He will give a Silicone Jacket for this recorder, FREE, to the first person to signs up or renews as an AGF Charter Member at the $15/yr. level, then reports it here in this thread. Even the shipping will be free.

The Jacket is pictured below, and should offer a welcome measure of impact protection for this handy little recorder. Of course, whether or not you are the first here, you will also receive our very nice new AGF 3 CD. What a deal!

So if you have an H2, donate $15 to support the AGF, report it here first, and I'll be in contact to get your shipping address. Thanks, and good luck! (Thanks, too, to our anonymous donor.)

cotten

Old 03-15-2010, 11:32 PM
Charter Member

Done sir what next?

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…
Old 03-16-2010, 05:19 AM

And we have a winner! This gift could not possibly go to a more deserving AGFer. We've never taken a poll of our MVP (Most Valuable Poster), but if we did, you'd doubtlessly be at the top of the list. Thanks, Larry, for all you add to this community! Only a small portion of that is your Charter Member contribution, of course, but even that is appreciated greatly.

Please PM your mailing address to me so I can forward it to our donor.

cotten

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD