The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Archtops

Old 06-09-2019, 06:40 PM

Default Guild Starfire 12 string

Hi,

I have recently (6 months) become the owner of a new (Newark St) Guild SF1V-ST 12string in Cherry Red. I cannot find enough superlatives to describe this awesome guitar.

Health reasons (left wrist fracture) forced the move from a heavy acoustic neck to the slightly easier electric 12 string and I honestly could not have chosen better, the neck contour is perfect for my painful wrist.
This guitar covers ALL the bases of the music I play, the craftsmanship and finish are meticulous and with just a few personal preference adjustments, this is now my one and only gigging guitar. Loaded with Ernie Ball Nickel Set No.2233 (9-46) this guitar is an absolute joy that I would thoroughly recommend it to any prospective electric 12 string buyer.

I do lots of small intimate gigs, coffee bars, golf clubs etc etc., and so plug my Guild directly via my one single multi fx stompbox (Zoom MS100BT) to Chanel one......, and vocals through Chanel two. Guild Starfire SF1V-ST-12..........ZoomMS-100BT .......Bose S1 Pro = perfection!!!
Danelectro DC59-12 (open G)
Generic Parlor
Banjo- (An ideal Cricket Bat)

Last edited by Onemanband; 06-09-2019 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Charter Member

How about some sound clips and a pic or two?

Sounds like fun!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Archtops