The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 08-16-2018, 02:49 PM

Default Looking to sell or trade 2015 D-35E Retro

This is the one with the Euro spruce top and the Fishman Aura+ vintage mic imaging. I play unamplified, and I'd rather not have the electronics (I bought this guitar because it sounds so good, but I can't bond with the electronics...)

So...

I'd sell this one, or trade it for another rosewood dread of similar value- cash could go either way. The Euro spruce is beautiful, but I'm open to sitka or Adi as well. I will append this post with pictures tonight or tomorrow, or, if you wish, I could send some lower res ones anytime.

No issues at all; pretty much dead mint except for very minor swirl marks that could easily be rubbed out. I dropped a Colosi bone (or better- I'll have to check through my records) saddle in it, but still have the original if that's important. Asking 2900 OBO. Cheers.

Last edited by oldblackdogs; 08-17-2018 at 05:11 AM. Reason: per request of moderator
Old 08-16-2018, 07:29 PM
Anticipation Junkie

Please add asking price and trade value.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars