The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 03-25-2023, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jricc View Post
I dig the Soul Food and yes it is reasonably priced. Good edge of breakup sound.
Me too Joseph.
I am a big fan of the EHX SoulFood pedal. A perfect, pristine clean boost to chime your amp just enough to make a thick, transparent statement. Also with a responsive drive circuit when you want or need more push. This pedal has been a no brainer for twenty years!

A hundred bucks couldn't be more well spent!

fd
Old 03-25-2023, 11:42 AM
Charter Member

Im late to this party, but just in case you enjoy soldering and tinkering, I wanted to mention StewMac’s Ghost drive pedal kit. Built one in a day with very rusty soldering skills, but absolutely lived the finished product. A friend of mine is a pro musician and he blindly A/B’d it against his vintage Klon Centaur, and after many switch-backs could not distinguish the ghost pedal from the Klon. Have since built 2 more as gifts to friends. Highly recommend for $100 and some well spent time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5FD4259F-7EBA-48AE-8D9A-7CEE7E4355B9.jpg (52.7 KB, 38 views)
Guilds
Gibsons
A few others
2020 macbook pro i5 8GB
Scarlett 18i20
Reaper 7

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars