The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN

Old 03-07-2023, 06:53 PM

Default Tommy E & Accomplices on PBS Wednesday @7cst.

This looks to be pretty cool:

“Join music icon Tommy Emmanuel as he hits the stage in an explosion of country, rock, blues and bluegrass Watch as Tommy and his amazing guests (his accomplices) — Emmylou Harris, Sierra Hull, Yasmin Williams and Rodney Crowell — light up the stage with a mix of Tommy’s most powerful original music and his interpretation of timeless classics.”

https://www.pbs.org/show/tommy-emman...complice-live/
'04 Martin D28
'13 Martin 0-15M Custom Mahogany
Guild F112, Takamine EC132SC, National Delphi, Blueridge BR-371, Tacoma CB105CE, Peavey EVH Special, Hohner G11M, Loar Mandolin, Uke
Old 03-07-2023, 10:03 PM
Charter Member

I think it might depend on your PBS station's schedule. Here in OR it says it aired in February. It seems like it is available on the PBS streaming site until mid-March. I haven't checked this in person yet but that's what I get from a quick google search.

Streamed it last night so I can confirm that this show is available on the PBS streaming site if one has access to the "Passport" level of access ($60 or more membership to your local station.) I am remembering (often faulty) that it is available until March 24/25ish.

Last edited by Dogma; 03-08-2023 at 12:00 PM.
Old 03-08-2023, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
I think it might depend on your PBS station's schedule. Here in OR it says it aired in February. It seems like it is available on the PBS streaming site until mid-March. I haven't checked this in person yet but that's what I get from a quick google search.

Streamed it last night so I can confirm that this show is available on the PBS streaming site if one has access to the "Passport" level of access ($60 or more membership to your local station.) I am remembering (often faulty) that it is available until March 24/25ish.
I watched it last week here in Central Illinois.

Don't miss this 2 hour interview, either:

Last edited by Rudy4; 03-09-2023 at 02:08 PM.
Old 03-09-2023, 11:17 AM

I recorded this! I will watch it this weekend.

Any time you question what magic a guitar contains within, just watch T.E. rock out and be reminded of what’s possible.

frank d.
Old 03-09-2023, 07:45 PM

FYI, If you're a supporting member of PBS and use PASSPORT you can watch it any time you like.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN