The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 03-31-2017, 05:07 PM

Default Circle Strings A1(ex-Froggy Bottom employee) GOLD TOP! $1900 - In Canada

$1900.00 USD - Located in Saskatchewan, Canada

Up for sale is my almost new Circle Strings A1 in German spruce and black walnut, which is painted a very unusual but highly attractive gold top and black back, sides and neck. This is a high end, small shop, luthier built instrument and sounds like it! It's very articulate, punchy, clear and balanced, and sounds great fingerstyle or with a pick in regular or altered tunings (and it will get a little better as it breaks in as well) It's the best sounding of the several handmade acoustics I've owned and it has some more breaking in to do, which it will do soon (recently purchased) Adam Buchwald is the luthier, and head of his small shop, and his instruments becoming more and more popular and sought after since he started a few years ago (his wait list is probably over a year or maybe two) He worked at Froggy Bottom guitars for some years, where he learned to build in the same method (Froggy Bottom are very famous, super high end vintage style acoustic guitar shop, with the base price at almost $10,000 Canadian!). I've looked at build photos of Froggy Bottom and Circle strings and the build style and bracing is the same! It's in almost new condition, as I am the first and only owner so far. Adam's base price as of now is $5,000 CAD (3800 USD). This is a steal of a price and I'm going to be sad when it's gone! Also, this thing will look KILLER on stage, the way the gold reflects in the light.. mm.. Feel free to call me or text, come over and try it out if you live nearby..

Where else you gonna get a gold top? (Collings?) It's so pretty.

306-291-6247 - Ash

$1900.00 USD + shipping.. or make me a great offer!

Measurements, etc.:

1 3/4" nut width
2 3/16ths string spacing at the bridge
16" lower bout
9 5/8" waist - Feels the same as an OM to hold
4 1/4" body depth at the lower bout, 3 1/2" at the heel
Action is set low, but not too low, and there is plenty of saddle height left, and I can make the strings lower or higher for you.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:51 PM

Sunday Bump for a great guitar at a great price!
Old 05-03-2017, 09:02 PM

HAVE Been trying to send you a PM, but your inbox is full, can you please get a hold of me, thank you. Adding my email below if you cant message me here. THX

-OP

[email protected]

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars