The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 09-03-2016, 03:31 AM

Smile Emerald Synergy X20 Harp Guitar!

Hey all, hope you're well I'm a first time poster, I'm Tommy from England. I've just been touring over in Ireland/Northern Ireland and swung by the Emerald factory in Donegal whilst I was over there. The guys at the factory were kind enough to let me get my hands on one of their Harp Guitars - I've been looking to upgrade for a few years and was so chuffed with it, ordered one a few days later. This video of one of my original tunes, 'Deep Breaths' has somehow reached 30,000 plays as of this morning, HUGE thanks to the Emerald guys for shooting it! It's up here on Facebook if you fancy giving it a look/share/slag it off or whatever takes your fancy. It's far from perfect musically, but a great experience and I'm very thankful for the exposure

Cheers everyone! Please feel to write back here or at [email protected] / www.tommyloose.co.uk if you don't use Facebook for comments etc

Best wishes

Tommy

https://www.facebook.com/EmeraldGuit...7/?pnref=story
Old 09-03-2016, 08:26 AM

I watched your video last night. Great song and great playing!

That guitar is stunning beyond words as well. I bet the tone coming from that soundhole/ soundport is also something else (and looks like something you would see on an Italian sports car)
Old 09-03-2016, 08:55 AM
Anticipation Junkie

I watched the video a couple of days ago and I echo steelvibe's sentiments. Well done, Tommy!
Old 09-05-2016, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyharpingon View Post
Hey all, hope you're well I'm a first time poster, I'm Tommy from England. I've just been touring over in Ireland/Northern Ireland and swung by the Emerald factory in Donegal whilst I was over there. The guys at the factory were kind enough to let me get my hands on one of their Harp Guitars - I've been looking to upgrade for a few years and was so chuffed with it, ordered one a few days later. This video of one of my original tunes, 'Deep Breaths' has somehow reached 30,000 plays as of this morning, HUGE thanks to the Emerald guys for shooting it! It's up here on Facebook if you fancy giving it a look/share/slag it off or whatever takes your fancy. It's far from perfect musically, but a great experience and I'm very thankful for the exposure

Cheers everyone! Please feel to write back here or at [email protected] / www.tommyloose.co.uk if you don't use Facebook for comments etc

Best wishes

Tommy

https://www.facebook.com/EmeraldGuit...7/?pnref=story
Hi guys,

we were so delighted to welcome Tommy to our offices. He is a very talented musician and we look forward to building him his very own Synergy X20 Artisan. It's been really nice to see the great feedback our new instrument has been getting!

Have a great week everyone!

Sean

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Tags
carbon fibre, finger style, guitar, harp guitar, music