The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-04-2021, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rllink View Post
I just got an order from them. They used to include a couple picks but there were none in the package. A little disappointing on one hand, but on the other, I don't even want their picks. I guess I just want to feel special. I'm not going to hold it against them.

I think in this case my curiosity would get the best of me. I would have to ask. I doubt they would make anyone send back a set of strings and a pick. Maybe, but even if they did, you're not out anything.
I've placed two calls, one day apart, during their normal business hours. Got the voicemail both times. I'll try once more tomorrow.
-Organic Sounds Select Guitars
-Down Home Guitars
Old 03-05-2021, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rllink View Post
......I think in this case my curiosity would get the best of me. I would have to ask. I doubt they would make anyone send back a set of strings and a pick. Maybe, but even if they did, you're not out anything.
Yeah, that’s what I’d do as well. May been intentionally or an accident, but without a note saying thanks, I would tend to believe the latter.

I will say, those are some good folks!
Old 03-16-2021, 08:55 PM

I never experienced anything like that from Strings and Beyond. They are my go to. The only time I order from Jeff Bezos is when I need the next day shipping.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion