The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 03-05-2021, 06:37 AM

‘Taylor is like PRS’

Please don’t insult Taylor like that. Taylor is more like Mesa Boogie where they came in and had a big effect on music. Taylor sound is all over records.

PRS makes Les Paul and strat copies that cost way more
Old 04-12-2021, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyAudi View Post
‘Taylor is like PRS’

Please don’t insult Taylor like that. Taylor is more like Mesa Boogie where they came in and had a big effect on music. Taylor sound is all over records.

PRS makes Les Paul and strat copies that cost way more
!?

Taylor in the acoustics is like PRS in the electrics. They had their own sound and both brands looks to have that innovation every time. Besides this both brands have outstanding construction and this is constantly, in comparison with last years from gibson or fender in the 90'.

PRS cost way more because everything what they do is impecable. The expensive stuff by prs is art and that had a big effect on guitar industry. In fender i had an a american professional (2016, in fender a lot of people said "the more recent, the better") and not really, bridge was not on the right spot bad alignement.. that doesnt happen even with the cheapest prs mira or s2. I dont even have a prs right now and i love fender, just saying. Hugs.
Old 04-12-2021, 01:20 PM

I have a Martin X1-DE and a Taylor 110. both made in mexico. both sound amazing! I would highly recommend any MIM Taylor or Martin.
Gibson G-45 Studio
Martin X1-DE
Washburn WP21SNS
Taylor 110
Mitchell D120
Old 04-12-2021, 01:44 PM

D-13E owner here. Cannot say a single bad thing about it.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion