The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-21-2021, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman1951 View Post
I used a green twist flex resistance bar for tennis elbow (racquetball, actually) and it really helped - eventually. Sorry, I can't remember the brand. They had different colors for different levels of resistance.

The guitar never bothered my elbow. You might want to explore different postures/techniques for your playing.
I used these and they worked;

https://www.amazon.com/DMoose-Fitnes...1274361&sr=8-4
Old 01-21-2021, 08:50 PM

Years ago I was doing a lot of computer work and mouse clicking along with my guitar playing, and my elbows were on fire. My wife suggested using the compression sleeves you can buy at Walgreens for tennis elbow. I doubted it would work, but to my surprise it gradually got better over three months. It reoccurred this fall on my right arm. I got a new sleeve and I’m seeing the same improvement. I’m mostly pain free now, and still wearing the sleeve. It might be worth a try, and they’re about $15.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion