The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-01-2018, 12:07 PM
J.R. Rogers's Avatar
J.R. Rogers J.R. Rogers is offline
AGF Owner & Founder
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Durango, CO
Posts: 8,259
Default Guitars in stock - September 2018

Sponsors (luthiers/builders/manufacturers), what guitars do you currently have in stock for sale or available from a dealer?

(Note: Sponsors only, please. I'll unstick this thread every month and start a new one to keep things fresh.)

JR

Last edited by Kerbie; 09-05-2018 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Pinned thread
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Marcus Wong's Avatar
Marcus Wong Marcus Wong is offline
AGF Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,614
Default

We have several guitars for sale, if you can't find one here, check out our website:

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com/guitars

And if you can't find one there, we always have several early build slots reserved for our builders which you can find here:

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com/luthiers

Or just message me, I won't bite!


HEINONEN SJ Cedar/Quilted Sapele: $8500

Drew's guitars have both the looks AND the sound. We have been getting quite a lot of interest in his guitars and are expecting to fill up on his build slots fairly quickly. If you're interested in this SJ or would like to order one, just get in touch



BOWERMAN OM-28 Adirondack/Granadillo: $7000

Jayson Bowerman is one of those luthiers who's easily worth more than his current base price. We've gotten quite a few orders for his guitars already and are expecting more to come in. If you are after a custom Martin style guitar which sounds absolutely incredible, get in touch with me!



Other guitars for sale/incoming:
Buendia OM
Circa OM-42
Datlen 00/OM
Dion No. 4
Halland OMC-H
Isaac Jang 00/OM
Keystone Mod-D
Kostal OMC
Michaud Made J-R
Pellerin GA
Strahm 00/EROS

.....and more!

E-mail: TheGoldenEraGuitar@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +65 8666 0420
Website: www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
__________________
.
THE GOLDEN ERA GUITAR
FOR SALE | VIDEOS

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber |Halland | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
TheGoldenEraGuitar@gmail.com
+65 8666 0420
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-11-2018, 10:57 AM
theEdwinson's Avatar
theEdwinson theEdwinson is offline
AGF Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fairhope, AL
Posts: 1,276
Default Edwinson Zephyr 00 "Rojo" For Sale!

Just listed HERE in the AGF Marketplace, have a very nice 2015 Zephyr 00 guitar for sale. I call this one the "Zephyr Rojo" because the primary woods are Western Red Cedar, and some dramatically figured Padouk. I am selling this guitar as slightly used, mint condition, with my full warranty. It is also steeply discounted from spec price, and as I am raidsing my base prices this year for the first time since 2011, this may be the best deal you'll ever see for this model.



The Zephyr 00 is a smaller guitar (14 1/4" wide in the lower bout), but this one definitely punches above it's weight! This guitar has a surprising amount of volume, and a beautiful, colorful "modern vintage" tone. It is set up for fingerstyle or light pick-style. This Zephyr is a multiscale, with a scale spread of 25"- 25.5", so it excels at standard tuning or D-Based tunings, and with medium strings, it performs clean and fast tuned down to C as well. It's a really fun guitar to play, very easy and fluent.
This guitar has a very versatile tonal palette, so it sounds great in a diverse array of playing styles. The response is very even across the tonal spectrum, and this guitar has tons of clean sustain too. It's got enough bark for dirty blues, and enough sweetness and overtone content for slack-key or open tuning fingerstyle. The tone is mature and complex, and kind of intoxicating when you explore its sonic character. It's hard to put down!
By the way, Padouk has a strong Rosewood-esque vibe, and if you've ever played a high quality Cocobolo with Red Cedar topped guitar, that is the fundamental nature of the Zephyr Rojo.





If this hot little Zephyr piques your interest, you can get all the details HERE over in the Marketplace board.

Thanks for looking!
__________________
Edwinson

Last edited by theEdwinson; 09-11-2018 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Link to Marketplace doesn't work
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2018, 11:05 AM
theEdwinson's Avatar
theEdwinson theEdwinson is offline
AGF Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fairhope, AL
Posts: 1,276
Default

Hmmm.... I just tested the link to my Marketplace listing, and it doesn't work. If you'd like to see more details on the Zephyr 00 Rojo, just go over to the Marketplace board and look for "Edwinson Zephyr 00". Thanks!
__________________
Edwinson
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-11-2018, 05:46 PM
Joel Teel's Avatar
Joel Teel Joel Teel is offline
AGF Sponsor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fairhope, Alabama
Posts: 525
Default

Iíve played this guitar extensively...and if youíre in the market for a fireball of a little guitar, then I promise that you wonít be disappointed in this beauty. At this price, you will feel that you hit the lottery ........twice in a row 😲🤭🤗

Joel
__________________
2017 Two Hands Guitar Co.
000/Concert, Sitka/Brazilian Imbuia

2017 Two Hands Guitar Co.
0000/Auditorium, Sitka/Indonesian RW

1993 Taylor 712 (I waited for over 20 years for the owner to decide to sell)

1995 Taylor Limited Edition GAWS (that I traded my Gibson J-200 for in 1995)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-21-2018, 07:22 PM
fitness1's Avatar
fitness1 fitness1 is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Central Lower Michigan
Posts: 18,343
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEdwinson View Post
Hmmm.... I just tested the link to my Marketplace listing, and it doesn't work. If you'd like to see more details on the Zephyr 00 Rojo, just go over to the Marketplace board and look for "Edwinson Zephyr 00". Thanks!
Try this one....

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=521496
__________________
"One small heart, and a great big soul that's driving"

Charis SJ Koa/BC Sitka
Mcknight/Poling GC Koa/Italian
Lakewood J-32 Baritone EIR/Euro spruce
Cordoba Solista EIR/Euro Spruce

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-24-2018, 01:45 PM
Monsoon1 Monsoon1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: N.E. Ohio
Posts: 1,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Wong View Post
We have several guitars for sale, if you can't find one here, check out our website:

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com/guitars

And if you can't find one there, we always have several early build slots reserved for our builders which you can find here:

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com/luthiers

Or just message me, I won't bite!


HEINONEN SJ Cedar/Quilted Sapele: $8500

Drew's guitars have both the looks AND the sound. We have been getting quite a lot of interest in his guitars and are expecting to fill up on his build slots fairly quickly. If you're interested in this SJ or would like to order one, just get in touch



BOWERMAN OM-28 Adirondack/Granadillo: $7000

Jayson Bowerman is one of those luthiers who's easily worth more than his current base price. We've gotten quite a few orders for his guitars already and are expecting more to come in. If you are after a custom Martin style guitar which sounds absolutely incredible, get in touch with me!



Other guitars for sale/incoming:
Buendia OM
Circa OM-42
Datlen 00/OM
Dion No. 4
Halland OMC-H
Isaac Jang 00/OM
Keystone Mod-D
Kostal OMC
Michaud Made J-R
Pellerin GA
Strahm 00/EROS

.....and more!

E-mail: TheGoldenEraGuitar@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +65 8666 0420
Website: www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
the back of that Heinonen looks like a 3D simulation
__________________
Something something, beer is good, and people are crazy.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-24-2018, 08:17 PM
Marcus Wong's Avatar
Marcus Wong Marcus Wong is offline
AGF Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsoon1 View Post
the back of that Heinonen looks like a 3D simulation
I have to admit, it does look pretty incredible [emoji14]
__________________
.
THE GOLDEN ERA GUITAR
FOR SALE | VIDEOS

AUTHORISED DEALER OF:
Astrand | Bowerman | Brondel | Buendia | Casimi | Datlen | Doerr | Fujii | Gerber |Halland | Heinonen | Isaac Jang
Keith | Keystone | Matsuda | Michaud Made | Ogino | Pellerin | Petros | Poljakoff | Strahm | Tom Sands | Wingert

...and more

www.TheGoldenEraGuitar.com
TheGoldenEraGuitar@gmail.com
+65 8666 0420
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-28-2018, 11:19 AM
nacluth's Avatar
nacluth nacluth is offline
AGF Sponsor
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,062
Default

Listing for a short while at the AGF exclusive price of $4200 (CONUS shipping included) our 2016 Sitka/Bee's Wing Bubinga CS. Please click over to the Marketplace for all the pertinent stats: Stephen Kinnaird Sitka/Bubinga CS. Hope you like it!










Thanks for looking!
__________________
Ryan
Kinnaird SJ - Walnut/Sitka

Kinnaird Guitars - from the oldest town in Texas
Reply With Quote
Reply

  The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, The Acoustic Guitar Forum
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=