The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN

Old 10-29-2023, 06:12 AM

Default Buster B Jones

I have been collecting albums by Bradley F “Buster B” Jones, but have not been able to find the album “Stepping Out”. I have been watching for a while now on Discogs, but it never seems to come up for sale. I have other material by this amazing picker, including a wonderful session recorded at the Delaware Valley Finger Pickers Group sometime in the 80’s or 90’s where he imitates Chet Atkins, and Jerry Reed. I am amazed that Buster’s work is not more widely available, he could play so beautifully and melodically, and could hold his own among the best like Jerry Reed, or Tommy Emmanuel. Would anyone know where I could find/purchase a copy of Buster’s album, “Stepping Out”?

(1988 Stepping Out Flat Five Press & Recording Co., FFP-1105)
Old 10-29-2023, 07:20 AM

There was a record vendor at the Chet Atkins Appreciation Society convention who might be able to help you. I don’t remember his name but I am sure the CAAS folks could put you in touch with him. Buster was a big part of CAAS before his passing so he would probably be your best bet.
1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom 20th Anniversary
1979 Fender Stratocaster 25th Anniversary
1968 Goya T-18
1983 Fender Super Champ amp

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN

Tags
bradley, buster, jones, stepping