The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 08-30-2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfox103 View Post
When you think of "made in China", quality is not the thing that would come to your mind, so don't expect it!

Tom C.
Sorry, I stand by what I said.

If it makes you and royd happy to buy "made in China" quality products (sorry for the oxymoron), go to it! I try not to support them, my choice.

Tom C.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:07 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfox103 View Post
Sorry, I stand by what I said.

If it makes you and royd happy to buy "made in China" quality products (sorry for the oxymoron), go to it! I try not to support them, my choice.

Tom C.
I think Nigel Powers said it best: "All right Goldmember. Don't play the laughing boy. There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch."

Not supporting them is one thing, but bashing them is entirely another. And if you really don't support them (not just when it's convenient), you should go around the house and throw away anything made in china. Like the other poster hinted, you're more than welcome to send us the laptops and the cellphones .

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical