The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 03-18-2015, 06:13 PM

Default Acoustic Guitar Forum CDs?

Since part of the "charter" for this section of the forum is to discuss production and distribution of recordings, I'll post this query here:

Are Acoustic Guitar Forum CDs still sold? If so, what volume are we up to? I have I-IV, plus the "Hand Made Music" collection, and I've got to say I've enjoyed them immensely for years and am constantly amazed at the talents we have here in our online community. Are other volumes available, and if so, how does one go about getting them? It's been so long since I bought the ones I have, I've forgotten what hoops I jumped through. I've also done several "advanced searches" with a variety of parameters, and can't manage to get any results that it wouldn't take a year and a day to wade through.

Mods, please feel free to move if there's a more appropriate location for the post.

1977 Martin M-38
1982 Stelling Staghorn
2013 Larrivée D-40R
2014 Andrew White Eos 1011 (sold)
2016 Pisgah Possum
Old 03-19-2015, 08:29 PM
Charter Member

Pretty sure new CDs are not available, but the website is still up here:
http://www.acousticgallery.com/

Mine was the first tune on "Hand Made Music" and I received therefore a few copies of that CD.

"Reality is that which when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Woods hands pick by eye and ear
Made to one with pride and love
To be that we hold so dear
A voice from heavens above

Last edited by rick-slo; 03-22-2015 at 02:29 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 11:27 AM

Thanks for that info, Derek, I appreciate it. I can understand that these things must have been a major effort to put together, manufacture and distribute, but I might have thought that after 5 of them, they'd have had it down and would continue.

Still, I'm grateful to have them. I listen to them a lot, and I'm continually amazed at the talents of our forum members, yourself, of course, included. Your piece is one of my favorites from that disc.

1977 Martin M-38
1982 Stelling Staghorn
2013 Larrivée D-40R
2014 Andrew White Eos 1011 (sold)
2016 Pisgah Possum

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD