The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-27-2023, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownUpDave View Post
I don't think the Eastman will blow the doors off of your Epiphone, it'll unsound different is all. Unless you are unhappy with the Epiphone. But a one hour drive to test out two guitars you are curious about sounds like a no brainer.

I own two Eastman's and enjoy both very much. They are very different in both size and shape so no real over lap to compare tone to my other guitars.
Well it's a pretty drive and I'm retired with no family so I have the time. I agree I don't think it will challenge my Masterbilt. I just today returned a guitar I recently bought so I have an empty hardshell case.

I don't want something to compete with the Masterbilt but I would like something ... different ... maybe in the type of sound or the guitar shape or even the finish.
Alvarez AD710
Alvarez RD20S
Esteban American Legacy
Rogue mandolin

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion