The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 07-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Charter Member

Default SOLD! Gibson Custom Shop Advanced Jumbo

2006 Gibson Custom Shop Advanced Jumbo - Rosewood - Short Scale

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1117547...7630661537830/

This was 1 of 20 AJs built for GuitarSale. Gibson built five in Koa, five in Maple, five in Rosewood and five in Mahogany. Guitar for sale is 1 of 5 rosewood short scales commissioned. It is a Custom Shop guitar. It has the gold Custom Shop logo on the back. I have asked around and I was told Ren Ferguson picked the wood out for these, but I don't know how involved he was in the building of this instrument.

The guitar comes with some sweet upgrades, that I have very recently made.They include Waverly tuners($135), K&K mini pickup (Paid $185 to for pick up and professional installation) and the K&K XLR PreAmp ($175).

For the whole package I am asking $2,200.00 plus shipping. I am in Chicago and I will travel to seal the deal. But I can ship wherever you want.

But that's not all! LOL!

Act now and I will throw in a Levy suede strap and a brand new 15' XLR cable.

Full disclosure: The case is a little beat up on the outside. But the guitar is in very good shape. There are a few small dings on the lower bought and scratches here and there. There is a ding on the peg head. (Shown in photo.) The scratches can be buffed out. The back looks great and the sides look great. Also, there is a John Pearse rosewood arm (Doc Watson style).

This is a great guitar. I am only selling it to make room for a new dread. I just can't afford two guitars at once. Please feel free to email me or PM me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Best
Patrick

Last edited by P.T. Murphy; 07-23-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 07-20-2012, 08:04 AM
Charter Member

Please let me clarify. I encourage local pick ups and I am willing to travel a few hours to seal the deal. I cannot travel to Brazil to deliver guitar. As much as I would like to. If you are not within a few hours of me, I will have to ship it to you! Thanks!
Old 07-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Charter Member

Somebody asked if I am accepting offers. The answer is a BIG YES! Reasonable and fair offers WILL be considered.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Charter Member

Default PRICE DROP! Gibson Custom Shop Advanced Jumbo

PRICE DROP! Now asking $2000.00. I have gotten many requests to trade. Thank you all. There were some very sweet guitars being offered up, but I have a guitar on hold. PayPal buyers contact me and we can work something out with regards to fees.
Thanks!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:52 AM
Charter Member

SOLD! Thank you!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
acoustic guitar, advanced jumbo, gibson, short scale, vintage acoustic