The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 03-24-2015, 09:23 PM

Hey Doug, As per usual, another beautiful piece by you. I know that Ed's dog meant a lot to him and I'm sure that he loved the song. You are absolutely right....Ed Claxton's guitars are amazing. After thinking that BRW was the only guitar wood that really had that "thing," and that no other woods would measure up, I'm finding that Ed's Maple Malabar may be one of the best ones ever!....Thanks for sharing the video clip and the additional insight into who Ed really is...
Old 03-24-2015, 09:29 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaD4 View Post
Hey Doug, As per usual, another beautiful piece by you. I know that Ed's dog meant a lot to him and I'm sure that he loved the song. You are absolutely right....Ed Claxton's guitars are amazing. After thinking that BRW was the only guitar wood that really had that "thing," and that no other woods would measure up, I'm finding that Ed's Maple Malabar may be one of the best ones ever!....Thanks for sharing the video clip and the additional insight into who Ed really is...
Glad to hear you're liking the Malabar, I thought it was killer. Very different than this jumbo, but no matter what Ed builds, he seems to hit it out of the park!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop