The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 02-19-2012, 09:56 AM

Default For Sale Gadow Custom Hollow

SOLD, please delete from listings. thank you, michael s.

I've decided to sell my 2005 Gadow Custom Hollow. It is actually a semi-hollow. It is a beautiful instrument in Blood Orange Sunburst finish. The pics do not do it justice. The body is a highly figured mahogany with signature teardropo sound hole. The pups are upgraded Lindy Fralins humbuckers with coil-tap to change to single pole. The neck is Birdseye Maple and is very smooth and comfortable. The width at the nut is 1 3/4". The scale is 25 1/2.
Rosewood fingerboard with bone nut, mother of pearl inlays and 12" radius. Ebony veneer is applied to front and rosewood to back of headstock to improve strength of headstock. Chrome Gotoh tuners, adjustable trussrod, one piece chrome TonePros wraparound bridge and OHSC.

I take very good care of my guitars. It has never been played outside of my home studio. It has not been exposed to smoke. It is in near new coindition.
If you have been looking for a versatile semi-hollow, look no further. Ryan Gadow makes a wonderfule instrument in North Carolina, good ole USA.
I've set the price at less than half the price of a new one. $1095 plus actual shipping charges to CONUS. thanks for looking michael s.

Godin ACS SA Sunburst
Composite Acoustics Cargo
Campbell American UK1
G&L ASAT Classic
Aria Sinsinido
Fender Precision Bass

Last edited by michael s; 02-20-2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Has been SOLD!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars