The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 09-22-2020, 05:02 AM

Default In The Dark - LLB

Last edited by Lkristians; 09-22-2020 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Embedded video link for you
Old 09-22-2020, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplebaby View Post
Love it!!

Billy Squier was never as big in the UK as in the US but I found him somehow and loved his music - thanks for bringing it back to me and playing it so well, I love your sound.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8A...2TVEhWes2Djrig
Old 09-22-2020, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post
Love it!!

Billy Squier was never as big in the UK as in the US but I found him somehow and loved his music - thanks for bringing it back to me and playing it so well, I love your sound.
thank you..and thanks also for sharing your time and connection with this song - sincerely appreciated!
Old 09-22-2020, 08:48 AM
Guitar Gourmet

Another one I'd never heard. Nicely done again, Dale!!!

Bob

THE MUSICIAN'S ROOM (my website)
Old 09-22-2020, 09:21 AM
Charter Member

Cool!

That's not a song I have heard before, but I liked it on the first listen. Well done.

That's a beautiful and great sounding Les Paul -- very nice job on the guitar solo and rhythm work.

That's quite a production you guys put together. I see from YouTube that this video was originally uploaded in 2014, pre-pandemic. Ah, the good old days...

- Glenn
Old 09-22-2020, 11:00 AM

I'm slowly piecing this puzzle together. So Dale "Maple Baby" is the LP player in this video? I love the LLB and have listened to lots of their videos since I stumbled on them a couple of years ago. Great playing and singing, and awesome production. Lots of talent in Lexington obviously, keep up the great music!
Old 09-22-2020, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Womack View Post
Another one I'd never heard. Nicely done again, Dale!!!

Bob
thank you sir...you are kind and encouraging to me, i appreciate it!
Old 09-22-2020, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennwillow View Post
Cool!

That's not a song I have heard before, but I liked it on the first listen. Well done.

That's a beautiful and great sounding Les Paul -- very nice job on the guitar solo and rhythm work.

That's quite a production you guys put together. I see from YouTube that this video was originally uploaded in 2014, pre-pandemic. Ah, the good old days...

- Glenn
Hello Glenn...hope you are very very well! I just watched your DITW vid yesterday and as always knocked out! Your music is just to tasteful, honest and well produced!

Also, i live vicariously through you and your Olson. I had one for a few years many years ago and family life and expenses gave it a new home. Those are sweet guitars and i love to hear you play yours. Mr. Olson is just as sweet as his guitars.

your fan,
dale
Old 09-22-2020, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyBoy View Post
I'm slowly piecing this puzzle together. So Dale "Maple Baby" is the LP player in this video? I love the LLB and have listened to lots of their videos since I stumbled on them a couple of years ago. Great playing and singing, and awesome production. Lots of talent in Lexington obviously, keep up the great music!
you have me figured out! Thanks for sharing friendship and music and the very kind words. Hope you are very well, your friend, dale.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell