The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 01-07-2021, 10:09 AM
Charter Member

Default Danelectro DC59 "Stock" w/gig bag, strap and upgrade bridge option

Selling off some untouched stuff so they find a good home.

This is a brand new condition Danelectro Stock DC59 in black. A fabulous and great playing and sounding instrument - everyone needs a guitar with lipstick pickups!

I am also including a very nice leather gig bag AND a new repro Ace guitar strap, much like one would have worn when these were first introduced. A great package and a lot of guitar for the money and great add-ons, to boot.

BUT WAIT - OPTIONAL UPGRADE - I also have a brand new Jeff Senn upgrade bridge (https://reverb.com/item/3879928-dane...-brass-saddles), which is fantastic if you want to have ability to intonate perfectly. These guitars have been around for decades with the wood bridge and they work great, but this bridge upgrade allows you to dial in each string. I will offer it, with saddles for $75, without the saddles for $50. Please message me if you want to add it. The upgrade bridge is NOT included with the sale unless we discuss.

Asking $450 shipped for the Guitar, strap and case. Senn bridge added $50 w/o saddles, $75 w/Saddles.
Old 01-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Charter Member

nudge to the top
Old 01-28-2021, 10:20 AM
Charter Member

To the top - great deal and open to offers. Needs a new home. Everyone needs a funky electric.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars