The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 05-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Charter Member

Default New camera incoming: Canon M50 on sale

I probably should have thought to post this earlier, since I know a number of us here talk about recording video/audio for youtube, etc.

The Canon M50 is currently on sale, for another day or so. $500 for the basic camera with kit lens, usually $650. You can find it at B&H Photo, the Canon website, and other places I assume.

I just pulled the trigger, I've been thinking about one since Eric Skye has been posting wonderful videos with his two M50's. With that and my older Canon T3i I'm hoping I should be able to get some nice two camera videos for Youtube.

I also ordered a bargain 35mm lens. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._lens_for.html

Manual everything, but it gets decent reviews and another friend recommended it, plus for $75 I figured what the heck. I'll be using it mostly for video so I don't mind manual focus, and that large aperture should look really nice.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD