The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 07:53 AM
Charter Member

Default 2016 Collings OM1 (On Hold pending funds!)

I hate to do this...but some immediate, and needful dental work has come up, and I have to do what I have to do.

This is an exceptionally clean...2016 Collings OM1. It has the 1.75" nut width, beautiful sitka spruce top w/Honduran mahogany back/sides. It does have a couple of rice-grain size & super shallow indentations on the top, and some pick swirlies on the pickguard...but overall, it's in wonderful shape. The action is low, but there is a healthy amount of saddle left if you'd want to lower it even more. To me, it plays perfectly. I have kept it well humidified with Humidipaks since I got it, and I know the previous owner did as well as long as he had it. It comes in the nice TKL/Collings hardshell case...which is in near perfect condition.

I had always wanted a Collings...and drove a 22hr. round trip to Texas to buy it from an AGF member only last month. It has a beautiful, clear voice...with amazing sensitivity and note articulation. Everything a Collings guitar is meant to be...this one is. You will not be disappointed, I promise!

Priced to sell at only **SOLD...pending funds** shipped fully insured.

I'm posting, with his permission, a couple of pictures that the original owner had on his AGF ad. The condition has not changed. I have more pics than I can post here, if necessary. PM me if you need them, and are serious.

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BW1z8gR.jpg (49.3 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg RvAXAGb.jpg (62.0 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg Ro12YVY.jpg (38.4 KB, 308 views)

Last edited by TDavis; 09-21-2021 at 09:14 AM.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars