The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 03-11-2023, 01:23 PM
Charter Member

Arrow 2021 RainSong Nashville OM Shorty - N-OM1000NSX - SOLD!

SOLD!

For sale is my 2021 RainSong Nashville OM Shorty carbon fiber guitar, model # N-OM1000NSX. This is a carbon fiber guitar with RainSong's proprietary SFT (soundboard fusion technology) carbon/spruce soundboard called the Vintage (natural) or Nashville (burst) series. I purchased this new from our good friend Ted from LA Guitars.

The SFT carbon/spruce fusion tops give these guitars a bit of warmth to the sometimes brash and jangly brightness of the all-carbon fiber models making them more 'wood-like' in tone. So you get the best of both worlds - the rock-solid stability and performance of carbon fiber with the look and warmth of a wood guitar. This model also has the excellent LR Baggs Anthem StagePro which adds an internal body mic to there Element UST pickup plus an onboard preamp with tuner, notch, phase and what is the easiest battery compartment every designed.

The guitar's look is gorgeous! The back, sides, neck and head stock are black and the entire guitar is finished in a high-gloss and has chrome hardware along with RainSong's cool looking abalone shark fretboard inlays. The OM size body has a shallow 4" depth and cutaway with a neck that joins at the 12th fret and scale length of 24.9". Hence the model nickname, Shorty. The nut width is 1 3/4" and the string spacing is 2 3/16". The guitar is extremely easy to hold and comfortable to play. It's also very lightweight.

RainSong Nashville OM Shorty guitars with the LR Baggs Anthem StagePro pickup system retail for $3,799 direct from RainSong which is the only place you can find them these days unless you get lucky and find a one used or NOS from a former dealer. I recently checked Reverb and there are no Vintage or Nashville OM Shorty's listed. This one is in excellent overall condition with a little bit of fret wear on the top frets of the B and high E strings.

You can buy (order) a one new direct from RainSong (six week wait) or see more details about this model here:

https://www.rainsong.com/product-page/om-nashville

Or you can buy mine here for $2,750 shipped to CONUS. PayPal or postal money order preferred. Ships in original OEM hard shell case and box.

Last edited by Methos1979; 06-16-2023 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-11-2023, 04:40 PM

Wow that looks awesome in sunburst! I’ve been playing my stealth black model the last few weeks and I agree it sounds much more like a wood guitar than a typical Rainsong or most other CF guitars. Someone will LOVE this one !
Old 03-11-2023, 09:13 PM
Charter Member

What a beauty ! GLWS
Old 03-11-2023, 09:53 PM
Charter Member

Scott, I've told you I love this Sunburst beauty.
Good luck with sale

Martin 000-1
Rainsong CH-OM
Martin SC10e sapele

My Band's Spotify page https://open.spotify.com/artist/2KKD...SVeZXf046SaPoQ
Old 03-19-2023, 12:39 PM
Charter Member

message sent
Old 04-07-2023, 06:55 PM

I see you've owned the Rainsong APLE as well. How does this one compare in regards to unplugged tone?
Old 04-23-2023, 09:34 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.November View Post
I see you've owned the Rainsong APLE as well. How does this one compare in regards to unplugged tone?
The tone is a little darker and warmer than the APLE. The APLE was warmer than the CH-OM I owned and the Black Ice dread is the brightest of the four.
Old 04-30-2023, 10:28 AM
Charter Member

Courtesy bump for a top shelf AGFer and a cool little guitar. Deal with confidence!
Emerald X-20 Custom SS

Life's been good to me so far....
Old 06-16-2023, 08:09 AM
Charter Member

Price reduction bump for a great carbon fiber guitar that does it all - travel, gigging, couch guitar, beach guitar, camping guitar, bonfire guitar, open mic guitar, keep it in your freezing cold or scorching hot car guitar, takes anything you throw at it guitar, stays in tune guitar - you name it, it does it!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars