The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 11-22-2020, 01:53 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicplayer View Post
I'm a member. How do I post a question. I can't find a button to post message. Would appreciate the help
Hi MusicPlayer

Select the correct sub-forum, and click on the header labeled "Forum Tools". It will drop down selections, and you will choose "Post A New Thread"

Welcome to the forum!!!

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…
Old 11-22-2020, 08:39 PM
Charter Member

Try using some Deoxit cleaner spray on the POTS.
Collings D1 Traditional
Emerald X20
Fender CS '63 Telecaster Custom
Collings I-35LCV
Collings I-30LC
Collings 290
www.heartsoulaz.com
Old 11-30-2021, 07:34 AM

Default Fishman Mini Loud box

I've noticed a couple posts on here that are similar to my problem with my mini loud box. I bought it to use in an apartment where I used to live, only had it for about 3 maybe 4 years and never played loud as the reason I bought it was for size and the fact that I couldn't play at large volumes in my apartment. Anyway, now in a home, I use this little guy a lot, have never played out with it only in home. Was playing last night and all of a sudden an extremely loud overbearing howl and hiss started coming from it. I immediately turned it off, let it set for a few minutes, turned it back on and it immediately started doing it again. I turned it off, unplugged my guitar and mic, turned it back on and it immediately started with the loud noise again with absolutely NOTHING plugged into it. It's always been in my house, never out in the cold and I don't see anyway for dust and such to get into it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Daryl

Last edited by dkcornelius; 11-30-2021 at 09:42 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification