The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 11-17-2019, 07:33 PM

This is Jedi "Pookie". He was adopted and is a tripod. I'm not sure how he lost a leg, but it is a rear one and he hops along like a true warrior for the Ashla.

When I first brought him home he hissed at my guitars. That didn't last long though as he now loves to come into the room when he hears me playing and rub his face all over the headstock (when he can reach it).

Old 11-17-2019, 07:39 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelvibe View Post
This is Jedi "Pookie". He was adopted and is a tripod. I'm not sure how he lost a leg, but it is a rear one and he hops along like a true warrior for the Ashla.

When I first brought him home he hissed at my guitars. That didn't last long though as he now loves to come into the room when he hears me playing and rub his face all over the headstock (when he can reach it).

Love it!

I actually had friends growing up that had a dog who lost his leg after being hit by a car. They renamed him Tripod.

Great sense of humor in that family and Tripod got more love than imaginable.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:22 PM

This is Cleopatra, AKA Cleo...she's a 3 year old blue and white Pit Bull we rescued last summer...her low life owner had chained her to a tree with no shelter, and just enough food and water to barely keep her alive...she was skin and bones, covered with blood from relentless fly bites, and when we look at the pictures of her when we first got her, it still brings us to tears...

She's the sweetest, most loving, big hearted dog I've ever had, full of unconditional love...everyone in the family loves her, and we make sure she has the best of everything because she deserves it after what she's been thru...

If I play a note on guitar, she finds me and settles down where I am, and I think my office is her favorite place to be...I found her there today taking a nap...

cleo4.jpg

cleo3.jpg

cleo1.jpg

Last edited by Denny B; 11-17-2019 at 10:56 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion