The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 03-25-2004, 01:44 PM

Default My first gig.

On March 12th I had the privelege of playing at my first coffee shop. (So I was admittedly a bit nervous). I am relatively new to songwriting and all, so I still have quite a ways to go. (And I have only been singing for a year and a half or so). Anyways, wanted let you know that you can download a recording of it here:
http://jeremiahrich.com/files/music/...ry_03-12-2004/
Unfortunately there is quite a bit of talking, and the words may be hard to understand, but it's the best we could do to record it. Hopefully for next time we can experiment more with mic placement. This was run through 2 mics and into a Mackie board, which went into a Tascam dat. This was all done by my good friend Adam Bulla. He then transferred it to cd via S/pdif. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy it. This is Christian music btw, and everything I write pretty much pertains to this as it is the most important thing to me. Anyways, let me know what you think!

2003 Santa Cruz D/PW

Last edited by Jeremiah Rich; 03-26-2004 at 01:15 AM.
Old 03-25-2004, 05:28 PM

I liked what I could hear of it. Nice voice and guitar work.
Taylor 110 GB
Ovation Patriot

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell